Have your say on future mental health services in Surrey – Community Listening Events – June and July 2022
Have you or anyone you care for used any of the below mental health and wellbeing services over the past two years?
- Community Connections (Catalyst, Oakleaf, Canterbury Care, Woking Mind, Guildford Action, Oakleaf, Creative Response, Voluntary Action South West Surrey, Voluntary Support North Surrey, ESDAS, Reigate Stepping Stones, YMCA East Surrey, Hope Hub, Mary Frances Trust, Richmond Fellowship)
- Safe Havens
- Mental Health Citizens Advice Service (CAB)
If yes, the Surrey mental health support teams would love to hear from you to help improve future services. If you feel able to share your opinions with us, contact [email protected] to join us for one of the of the below listed engagement sessions. All are welcome but spaces are limited, so please get in touch to book your space as soon as possible.
In-person (numbers are limited):
- Friday 8 July, 10:00am-12:00pm Park House, Randalls Road, Leatherhead, KT22 0AH
- Monday 4 July, 1:30pm-3:30pm. Moorcroft Community Centre, Old School Pl, Westfield, Woking GU22 9PB
- Wednesday 29 June, 10am-12pm Redhill Methodist Church, Gloucester Road, Redhill, RH1 1BP
Online (choose the right session(s) for you):
- Wednesday 6 July – Community Connections: 7.30pm – 9.00pm
- Wednesday 13 July – Safe Havens: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
- Thursday 30 June – In-Reach: 2:00pm – 3.30pm
- Monday 27 June – MH CABs: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
(The Zoom link to each session will be sent following RSVP)
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with [email protected] who will be more than happy to help.
To download a standard version poster click here.
To download an accessible version poster click here.
Help Shape Future Mental Health services in Surrey – Community Listening Events Poster – June 2022